Your privacy is important to us, we do not share your email address with 3rd party companies.
We collect the following information:
- Information generated by browsing the web site, such as which pages are visited, the order in which the pages are visited by each site user, and how long the user stays on each page.
- Information generated from explicit interactions with the web site, such as queries to our search engine, or logs of registered members' account activity.
- Information that allows an individual to be contacted, such as a telephone number or e-mail address, when provided by that individual.
- The words contained in the body of a communication. For example, the text of an e-mail message.
- Information about the computer system that the individual is using to access the Internet, such as the IP number, domain name, browser type, or operating system.
Credit Card information
- When you enter you credit card information you are redirected a 128 bit encrypted secure portion of paypal.com's website.
- Credit card information is NOT stored on our servers.
- Once a purchase has been submitted our 3rd party merchant verfies the number and charges your card for the shown amount.
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Information may be used by this Web site to complete the activity for which it was provided, whether the activity is a one-time event, such as returning the results from a search, or forwarding an e-mail message; or a recurring event, such as providing a subscription service or allowing access to saved searches or a scrapbook.
- Information may be used for the technical support of the Web site and its computer system. For example, to allow site administrators and developers to continually improve the web site's performance and functionality, to secure and maintain the site, or to verify the Web site activity.
- Information may be used for research, analysis, and reporting. For example, data about the types of vehicle searches users have conducted.
- Information may be used to contact an individual, for the completion of a transaction initiated by that individual on the Web site.