Do you ship international?
How do you apply these decals? (Application Instructions)
I want to place an order, but I don't see everything I need on your site?
What do you sell?
How does this screen work where I can design decals?
Will my decal look exactly like the preview?
Tell me about the size that is shown on the preview
Can I get the exact size I want when designing lettering?
Is the price that is shown correct?
The Decal Designer/Lettering Designer doesn't seem to be working right
Why is there a limit on the size I can purchase for lettering?
Tell me about the material you use
I need rush service!
|Yes, As of Feb 2008 we are officially shipping internationally. All international orders ship via USPS international.|
There are two methods to applying decals. The wet and the dry. When you receive your decal it will be covered in a masking tape like application tape. This tape is meant to hold the letters/design in position when the decal is removed from the waxpaper backing. The instructions below are ideal for decals larger than 8", smaller than that we recommend to slowly peel and stick like a normal sticker.
Items needed: Masking tape, credit card
1. Take a credit card, or something flat and run over the entire decal firmly. This freshens the bond of the application tape to the vinyl lettering. During shipping the adhesion may loosen, and cause the letters to stay on the wax paper, so this step is very important.
2. Position your decal where you want it to be, often it helps to trim directly to the edge of the decal with scissors. Once positioned, using your masking tape, tape the upper portion of the decal to the surface. Be sure to cover the entire top of the decal and allow the masking tape to run over the top also along with the sides.
3. Lift the decal up from the bottom, flip it completely over. You should now be looking at it upside down, peel the backing paper off starting from end the masking tape is on. Peel it down till 1/2 of the decal is exposed.
4. Starting at the top with your credit card making sweeping motions from left to right, then right to left moving down slowly down the decal. As you progress continue to peel off the backing paper till none is left.
5. Finally SLOWLY peel the application tape off of the surface leaving your decal.
Items needed:Credit Card, Rapid Tac Application Fluid
Do not perform the wet method if you have chosen a decal with sold cut vinyl in the holographic colors.
1. Position your decal where you want it to be. Once positioned, using your masking tape, tape the upper portion of the
decal to the surface. Be sure to cover the entire top of the decal and allow the masking tape to run over the top also along
with the sides.
2. Lift the decal upwards and spray beneath it where it will be applied. Use a generous amount of application fluid. Lift the backing off slowly starting from the masking tape side and lay the decal on the surface. Slowly squeegee out the fluid from beneath the decal.
3.Wait 20-30 minutes then remove the top transfer tape.
|Not a problem, we have the ability to add custom items to your order directly on the site. We recommend you go ahead and put all of your order in your shopping cart, but don't check out yet. Email us what you need, if you want something added to your order, we will do that for you and you will be able to continue to pay through the Site.|
|We specialize in vinyl based graphics made especially for model airplanes. Our graphics are made with an air release vinyl that helps to prevent air bubbles when applied. On some but not all of our decals we offer a solid cut vinyl option. That option is most used for holographic colors. If you have questions regarding that option please feel free to email us. We offer thousands of different combinations of decals on our site. Using our lettering designer here, the possibilities are truly endless.|
|Choose the layer of the decal you want to change colors for. On the right you can change your colors from our list of offered colors. The price is automatically adjusted anytime you change anything while you are designing. Our prices are based on mainly the size. As you change the size your price will adjust accordingly.|
|We have put a lot of work into this site to allow our customers to see
the actual product they are going to get. For the most part what you see
is what you will get.
The image that is generated is a digital representation of the decal, so there may be differences in the actual color of the decal you get. Your screen calibration and ours are likely very different (as is for most people) therefore the color you see is not the same color we do. Please email us if you need a color matched to a particular covering, please DO NOT base a decision like that based on the color you see on your screen.
Finally, we recommend you click the link click the link above your decal preview "See it in the Gallery " to see actual pictures of the decal on planes to get a better idea of what it will look like.
|The size that is shown is the OVERALL size of your decal. It is NOT the size for each individual line.|
|Our new lettering designer will allow you to change the proportions of your text. You just have to uncheck the maintain proportion box and you can change the height and length individually.|
|Yes, the price will update automatically when you change size or color. This is correct.|
2. We support only Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater, Safari (latest versions),Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. If you are using one of the above browsers and are experiencing an issue with the site we would appreciate you contact usregarding your problem.
|We have the ability to make nearly any size for you, but for the site we have put a limit on what it will allow you to design. If you need something bigger than the site will allow you to design, please email us and we will work with you on getting it produced.|
|All of our vinyl is 5 year sustained outdoor rated vinyl. Now most people don't leave their planes outside, so our decals should outlast your covering on the plane. All of our products also work fine for traditional uses such as vehicles and trailers also.|